Are you a professional who provides specialist advice or services? If so, you are open to a unique set of professional risks. Whether in broking, information technology or the legal field, Reliance Partners can help you protect you and your company’s assets with a policy that ensures the broadest coverage available.
The key insurance products that your local Reliance Partner will tailor for you, depending on your needs are:
- Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance – provides cover for claims made against professionals alleging a breach of professional duty.
- Directors’ and Officers’ (D&O) Liability Insurance – provides protection to past, present and future directors and officers for claims against them for wrongful acts in their capacity as directors or officers of a corporation.
- Prospectus Liability (IPO) Insurance – provides protection to the corporation and its directors and officers against exposures relating to the listing of a corporation on a stock exchange.
- Management Liability Insurance – protects individuals and the company in relation to exposures associated with managing a company.
- Investment Managers (IMI) Insurance – protects against exposures relating to the raising of capital from investors.
- Medical Malpractice (Med Mal) Insurance – provides cover for claims arising out a breach of professional duty in the conduct of a medical practice/profession.
- Cyber Liability – provides cover for broad array of cyber and data breach exposures, this first and third party policy includes breach costs, cyber business interruption, hacker damage, cyber extortion, privacy protection and cyber liability.
- Information Technology (IT) Liability Insurance –provides cover for both civil liability arising from the conduct of the insured’s professional business practice, and third party loss caused by bodily injury or property damage.
- Crime Insurance/Fidelity Guarantee Insurance – provides cover to protect the company against the threat of financial losses as a result of employee fraud or dishonesty.
If you have a specific insurance solution requirement, contact your local Partner.